Brand New ITL NV10 USB Bill Acceptor Validator Bank Note Validator Cash Handling Equipment for Beverage & Snack Vending Machines
The Original NV10 USB is a compact, stackerless banknote validator suitable for most applications. Accepting over 100 different world currencies the NV10 USB is a truly global product. A field proven validator the unit supports industry standard protocols, is simple to integrate and maintain.
The NV10 USB is ideal for amusement and vending applications and comes with two bezel width options depending on currency.
• Compact stackerless design
• Proven field reliability
• Future proof
• One build standard for Global Applications
Requirements: 12 V
Standby: 0.2 A
Running: 1 A
Peak: 1.5 A
66 / 82 mm width
United Arab Emirates, Albania, Armenia, Angola, Argentina, Australia, Azerbaijan, Bosnia-Herzegovina, Bulgaria, Bahrain, Brazil, Belarus, Switzerland, Canada, Switzerland, China, Colombia, Czech Republic, Denmark, Dominican Republic, Algeria, Euro, Sweden, Denmark, Norway, Poland, Serbia,
United Kingdom, Scotland, Northern Ireland, Georgia, Hong Kong, Croatia, Hungary, Indonesia, Israel, India, Iran, Iceland, Jordan, Kenya, Kyrgyzstan, Kuwait, Kazakhstan, Lebanon, Lesotho, Lithuania, Latvia, Libya,
Moldova, Macedonia, Macao, Mexico, Malaysia, Namibia, New Zealand, Oman, Peru, Philippines, Paraguay, Qatar, Romania, Serbia, Russia, Saudi Arabia,
Singapore, Thailand, Turkmenistan, Turkey, Taiwan, United States, Ukraine,
Venezuela, Central Africa franc, Eastern Caribbean dollar, West Africa franc, Pacific franc, South Africa
This Listing Include
One pcs NV10 USB Bill Acceptor
***Important Note: Please inform us the following questions after payment***
1. Which machine do you need to use with the bill acceptor?
Vending Machines, Kiosk machines, arcade game machines, exchange machines, or others?
2. What connector do you need?
Pulse, RS-232, MDB, or others?
3. What currency do you need for the bill acceptor? We usually upload your country currency as default if not informed us which currency you need.
4. What denomination do you need for the bill acceptor? We usually upload all the denominations we have if not informed us which you need.
We appreciate your business