Arcade Replacement KDiT Bi-Color Battop Clear BallTop Handle Joystick topball for Arcade ZIPPY SANWA SEIMITSU Joystick
Have a question?
Arcade Replacement KDiT Bi-Color Battop Translucent Clear BallTop Handle Joystick topball for Arcade ZIPPY SANWA SEIMITSU Joystick
Dual Action. The KDiT 35mm bi-color joystick battop features an exquisite primary color blend with an additional bonus - LED compatibility.
The threaded insert used to secure the battop to the joystick shaft is hollow. Coupled with a hollow joystick shaft, you can wire a small (3x5mm) new-window-icon.png single white or RGB LED.
* High quality joystick handle manufactured by KDiT
* Choice of cool ni-colours
* No visible manufacturing seam
* Hollow thread
* Ideal for adding your own light source
* Compatible with a wide range of joysticks
* Good compliment for Sanwa OBSC-30C and Seimitsu PS-14-KN or PS-14-K buttons
*Sanwa JLF, Seimitsu LS, and Hori Hayabusa compatible 35mm balltop
Kori Hollow battyop will fit the following popular joysticks:
HORI RAP, MADCATZ TE, TAITO VEWLIX, SEGA ASTRO CITY or any M6 Screw Joystick
*The joysticks below are NOT compatible, due to the larger shaft size
Sanwa JLW-UM-8 – NOT Compatible
This Listing Include
One pcs KDiT Bi-Color Battop
We care for your order